Scaramouche + Fandango - Grooming Made Simple

01:15


At a time when the male grooming industry is larger than ever, sometimes it feels like things are just getting a little bit too complicated. In such a loud and busy world, we need some simplicity back in our day-to-day routine, and that's exactly what Scaramouche + Fandango are offering. They've developed a range of quality products that bypass the use of fancy phrases and nonsense, and instead give us what we want; a good wash with no fuss. When I checked out this brand and what they're about, I fell in love instantly with the simplicity. This is something that so many guys are looking for, and there's no need to keep searching.


These guys have nailed it with the branding and packaging. Whilst the set has a sleek and minimalistic look, each product has its own little pop of colour that gives the range a splash of character. The products are also well sized and perfect for travel which for me is great, because I always like to pack lightly when I'm on the move. To top things off, the 'Full Works' set that I received comes with a waterproof wash bag, also in a perfectly minimalistic design, that you can fit every product into.



Now this honestly has to be the best body wash I've used in a long time, and sadly, my bottle is already empty. The gel contains Brazilian Papaya extract which is rich in sugar, as well as a bunch of vitamins that are great for your skin, and actually leave it feeling fresher. For me, the benefit of the gel was very noticeable, particularly as my skin tends to become quite tired and clammy throughout the day, and it really helped with that. To top it off, the shower gel smells wonderful. I'd say it sits comfortably in a group with the likes of Lynx, and it's definitely worth your investment.


Prickly pear extract sounds delightful, right? It is. The face scrub is great way to start the day, and it's my go-to product as soon as I step into the shower. It really works at the skin, clearing it from any dirt, and this is something that's really important to me when I get up in the morning. The scrub also contains Chronodyn, an ingredient that's said to help keep skin firm and banish any signs of tiredness. As someone who suffers from quite sensitive skin, I'm amazed at how gentle this scrub is on your face. I'd strongly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a good kick in the face each morning...in a good way. 



As strange as it might sound, I very rarely use shampoo on my hair, and I haven't done for a few years now. Instead, I just use bar soap, and this is because I actually prefer my hair to be dry so that it holds, especially when I'm tying it up. Having said that, I did give this one a go, because who doesn't need a good freshen up every once in a while? The shampoo contains shea butter and black quinoa, which help get those nasty excess oils out of your hair, and the ingredients also strengthen your hair. I might not feel the need to use shampoo often, but one shot at this stuff had my hair feeling fab. 


The Hydrator is an amazing product to apply after your morning shower, and it keeps your face fresh and awake throughout the day. The guava extract in the cream locks in that needed moisture and helps your face feel firm, especially when you apply it daily. The Hydrator is also suitable for all types of skin, so it's an essential partner to the face scrub for anyone who suffers with sensitive skin like me. The bottle also suggests that you massage the cream into your neck, because in many ways, I think your neck is part of your face. The Hydrator is a must have in your grooming arsenal. 




The conditioner is packed with ingredients that help strengthen, soften and protect your hair. Like I said before, I usually just use bar soap on my hair, so I don't make much use of shampoos or conditioners. Even so, I did try this out with the shampoo when I first received the set, and the effect is heavenly. Just like the rest of the products, the conditioner smells great, and so with the shampoo alongside it, your hair will smell fresh all day. 


If you saw my face, you'd understand that I haven't really shaved in a while, and so I haven't had a chance to properly try out the shave cream yet. I did however try it out a little on my arm, kind of like a moisturiser. I wanted to see how it made my skin feel, and it wasn't disappointing. The shave cream also contains guava extract and Chronodyn, leaving the skin squeaky clean and firm. I do look forward to using this for a shave in the near future. 


In an ever-growing male grooming industry, I really feel like Scaramouche + Fandango have something great to offer. You can get their products from a number of highstreet and online stores, including House of Fraser, John Lewis and ASOS. Don't miss out on this!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments