SNEAKERS ER - LUXURY DOPP BAG KIT

13:26


A little while back in my White Sneaker Problems post, I talked about trying out some new sneaker care products. Since then, there's only one brand that's really stood out to me, and after hearing so many good things, I just had to try out some of the stuff from Sneakers ER. The brand is run by long-term friends from Glasgow, Al & Rob, who have taken their passion for sneakers and have turned it into a great business. The fact that the brand is UK based and close to home makes it even better. I decided to go for one of their complete cleaning kits so for the full experience, and since my girlfriend was treating me for my birthday, I went for the Web Store exclusive. The online exclusive comes with a luxury 100% calf leather dopp bag to hold your kit in. Lovely stuff.


So, what's in the bag? Pretty much everything you'll need to get your shoes looking fresh and smelling delicious (honestly). Take a closer look here.

1 x Professional Sneaker Cleaning Solution (250ml)
1 x Premium Plush Sneaker Cleaning Brush
1 x Premium Plush Microfibre Cloth (40 x 40)
1 x Premium Suede Crepe Nap Brush

Before you even begin the cleaning process, make sure you get a good whiff of the solution because it ACTUALLY smells like marshmallows. From my experience with the product, the scent does actually stick to your shoes a little too, so it really freshens them up. Once you're done fighting the urge to drink the stuff (seriously don't though lol), you'll actually be able to go ahead and use the solution on suede, leather, mesh, nubuck, gore-tex and pretty much any other sneaker material.


Once you've mixed the solution in water, you only need to dip the brush in once and shake off the excess. Whilst the cleaner and brush are suitable for cleaning most materials, it's probably wise to remember that you only need to scrub gently to produce the foam. Be especially careful with primeknit materials like the kind on the adidas Ultra Boost. Basically, just don't scrub furiously and you'll be fine. The mixture itself is really effective, it foams up nicely and you probably only need to soak the brush once or twice per shoe to cover the upper entirely.

Even though the NMDs I cleaned are black anyway, the solution really helped clean out the dust and dirt that collects in the holes of the mesh material. As for the boost, I used a slightly different technique. By dipping the microfibre towel into the solution and wrapping it around my finger, I was able to target dirt marks and scuffs on the boost material. It took some elbow grease, but those hard black scuffs you can sometimes find yourself wincing over came straight out. I was delighted with this result, especially after trying and failing to get them out with quick wipes.


To sum it up, I've pretty much fallen in love with this kit after one use, and I send a king sized thumbs-up to the guys at SneakersER. They've built up an amazing collection of products that can provide you with everything you could possibly need as a sneaker enthusiast, and the quality of the products is second to none. They've also become well known for their sneaker midsole paint pens, which I hope to try out in the near future. You can check them out here.

If you're looking to try out a new sneaker cleaning product, I highly recommend this brand. You won't be disappointed!



Do you have any effective sneaker cleaning tips or tricks? Hit me up here or on Instagram and let me know.

Thanks for reading!

1 comments

  1. Definitely would buy this kit after reading the blog from you.

    ReplyDelete